Monday, March 2, 2009

U R MA EVERYTHING!!!!!











whn it gets dark-u r in ma demz
whn it gets bright-u r in ma prayrs,
whn m quite-u cum in ma mind,
whn m in grief-u r in ma tears,
whn m happy n glad-u r in ma smile,
whn ma heart's beat-u r thr wid evry beat,
whn m talking n singing-u r in ma voice,
whn m stagnant-ur wrds inspire me,
whn m eating-u happen 2 sit rite in frnt of me,
whn i got 2 tak a dicisn-u talk inside me,
whn m giving exams-u wisper in ma ears,
whn i miss u-u fill me both wid pain n pleasure,
whn just dont knw wht u mean 2 me.......
u r ma evrything...........
evrything!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. who is that special "U"...really that U have such a strong impact on u..... That u must be very lucky to have some one like u thats charu.....kuch jyada hi U hogya na....naam bata us "U" ka:):):):) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it that u ve a beautiful heart or is it u urself re one big beautiful heart?I don kow how do u express so sweetly...feels like jus a cold breeze wid the fragnance of a flower jus brushed the chords of someone.if u keep writing like this..ull ve lot of probs...he he..i mean..someone may get crazy abt u..lovely thot

    ReplyDelete