Saturday, April 25, 2009

Blame It On Your CONFUSION!!!!





CONFUSION

The state of mind I'm often in.

In and out of it so sudden

Confused by the things I thought i knew,

Confused because I'm in love with u.

I don't know how i got here.

I don't know how long I'll stay.

But soon enough I will be on my own.

in love with a player,

in love with the game,

in love ,you're so charming,

in love and to blame.

CONFUSED why I let myself.

CONFUSED this can't be me.

CONFUSED by the fact that I'm in love with someone who will

never love me

Love is a confusion,it's a game.

When you get here there's nobody to blame.

EXPECT YOUR CONFUSION!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. well i don ve any idea of the hidden feelings in you..but again ur way of expressing the things rocks..this makes me think and get curios as to wat exactlu love is all about??well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicely written.,a vey true emotion..each n everybody comes n faces tis state once in a lyf time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. last night i had a dream, i was happy and sad at the same moments, i was my self and someone else at the same moments, it was love and then nothing at the very next moments i dont remember the dream but all i remember is the emotion,it is not confusion coz when u close your eyes and allow the heart to flow the confusion vanishes and the answers to the unsaid love arise, i may understand the emotions behind, i may understand the thoughts behind but i do not understand is why do we love when we dont know we r not goin to get nethin out of it, why do things happen to us when we believe they won't, its not confusion its so clear but the mist around is so much dat it all seems confusion...close yor eyes for a moment n ask your heart did u eva in yor whole life loved anyone more than him....!!!
    talk to your self n your doubts shall clear the mist dat surrounds your mind...:)

    all the best for 2moroz paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice...very nice...i c that u r quite senti typs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey nice poem and yes, a nice blog.. : )

    ReplyDelete